Canucks, city begin road to redemption
VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The last time we walked these streets, they were littered with glass and the acrid aroma of tear gas still hung in the air.
It was long after the Boston Bruins had uncorked their last bottle of champagne at Rogers Arena and long after the last disappointed Vancouver Canuck had made for home, and groups of mostly young people still roamed the streets pitching whatever large objects they could find through downtown storefront windows.
Read full story
2011-12 NHL SEASON PREVIEW
TEAM PREVIEWS: WESTERN CONFERENCE
• Watch: Jonathan Toews interview
• Watch: Ryan Kesler interview
• Watch: Logan Couture interview
TEAM PREVIEWS: EASTERN CONFERENCE
• Watch: Henrik Lundqvist interview
• Watch: Tyler Myers interview
• Watch: Martin St. Louis interview