The Eastern Conference has plenty of Stanley Cup threats, including the Caps and Lightning, but does getting deeper really mean the East has caught up to the West in terms of competitive balance?
- Wideman appeal hearing ends after 6-plus hours
- Source: Blackhawks to host 2017 NHL draft
- Phaneuf focuses on Sens' playoff push, not Leafs
- Report: Kings put defenseman Ehrhoff on waivers
- Blackhawks' Quenneville rips officials' no-goal call
- Source: Gesture by Leafs C Kadri under review
- Re-grading three key 2015 NHL trades