Daniel Sedin back at practice
Sedin resumed skating after staying off the ice for two days. He went out in full gear in a separate group before the morning skate involving players expected to play in Game 2 of the Western Conference quarterfinal series against the Los Angeles Kings at night.
Hopes were raised earlier in the week when Sedin, out with a concussion since March 21, practiced Monday for the first time since he was injured, and then skated with extra players in a group separate from the main practice.
But he didn't play in a 4-2 loss in Game 1.
Center Henrik Sedin refused to comment on his brother's status Friday.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- St. Louis' SO goal delivers Lightning by Wings
- Jackets pounce early, extend Rangers' skid
- Iginla seals it as Bruins hold on vs. Oilers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Vancouver Canucks Blue Home Replica Jersey