George Parros concussed again
Parros was stunned by a pair of late punches in a fight with Eric Boulton in Montreal's 1-0 overtime road win over the New York Islanders on Saturday. Parros was wobbly getting to his feet, but skated off the ice.
He didn't return to Saturday's game and was a scratch for Montreal's 2-1 home loss to Florida on Sunday. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien confirmed after the game that Parros suffered a concussion and will be evaluated this week.
Parros missed the first month of the season after being injured in a fight with Toronto's Colton Orr in the opener.
Parros was knocked unconscious after a tussle with Orr brought him tumbling to the ice.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'happy' Peverley able to visit practice
- Bruins win 7th straight for top spot in East
- Marleau, Pavelski power Sharks to SO win
- Blues stay on top with 3rd-period barrage
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Montreal Canadiens Dart Cabinet