David Perron (concussion) still out
Blues general manager Doug Armstrong made the announcement Wednesday. The Blues open training camp on Sept. 16 and the regular season begins Oct. 8.
Armstrong said Perron has shown signs of improvement over the summer. His progress "took a big jump a few months ago," when he attempted some light exercises.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Steen, Blues agree to 3-year, $17.4M extension
- Pens' Engelland suspended 5 games for hit
- Blue Jackets D Prout on IR, out 2-3 weeks
- Bruins' Thornton appeals 15-game penalty
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's St. Louis Blues 2013 Center Ice Collection Quarter-Zip Baselayer Shirt