Leafs shelve Tim Connolly 10-14 days
TORONTO -- Maple Leafs center Tim Connolly is expected to be sidelined 10 to 14 days because of an upper-body injury.
The team did not elaborate on the injury Monday, but Toronto coach Ron Wilson says it is unrelated to the shoulder problem that forced Connolly to miss the team's first eight games.
The most recent injury came during Saturday's 7-0 loss to the Boston Bruins.
Wilson says Jonas Gustavsson is expected to start in goal against Florida on Tuesday.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Iginla gets 2 assists as Bruins top Flames
- Bruins' Thornton appeals 15-game penalty
- Keith, Blackhawks stay hot, top Predators
- Sharks beat Blues to sweep season series
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Toronto Maple Leafs Royal Succeed Quarter-Zip Jersey Fleece Pullover