Sergei Bobrovsky dealt to Columbus
The Flyers will get the Jackets' 45th overall pick in Saturday's second round plus the 117th overall this year as well as the fourth-round pick next year (pick previously acquired from Phoenix).
The two-day draft begins Friday night in Pittsburgh.
Bobrovsky, 23, has appeared in 83 career NHL games with the Flyers, compiling a 42-23-10 record with a 2.73 goals-against average and .909 save percentage.
A native of Novokuznetsk, Russia, Bobrovsky played four seasons with Metallurg in Russia from 2006-10. He registered a 2.74 GAA and three shutouts in 99 career games. He also helped Russia to a bronze medal in the 2008 World Junior championships.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Jagr sets mark for game winners in victory
- Sutter SO goal lifts Penguins over Rangers
- Steen, Blues agree to 3-year, $17.4M extension
- Wild put Harding on IR to work on MS meds
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Columbus Blue Jackets Team Slouch Blue Adjustable Hat