Olli Jokinen agrees with Jets
Jokinen will sign a two-year contract worth $9 million, a source confirmed to ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun.
Jokinen, 33, scored 23 goals and 61 points with the Calgary Flames last season.
Jokinen has 292 goals and 391 assists in 1,042 career games with the Los Angeles Kings, New York Islanders, Florida, Phoenix, and the New York Rangers, where he was traded to by the Flames during the 2009-2010 season.
Calgary brought Jokinen back the next season and he finished with 17 goals and 54 points.
Jokinen has scored 20 or more goals in seven of his 14 NHL seasons.
The Flames filled the hole left by Jokinen's departure by signing center Jiri Hudler to a $16-million, four-year deal.
Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
- Stars-Jackets game rescheduled for April 9
- Flyers beat Penguins for second straight day
- Sharks shrug off Rangers to win 6th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Winnipeg Jets Crusher Watch