Predators sued after mishap
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A Nashville radio personality is suing the the Nashville Predators over an injury he suffered during the "human hockey puck" stunt.
The suit by Adam "Intern Adam" Davis of WRVW-FM was filed this week in Davidson County Circuit Court and seeks $25,000 for medical bills.
The lawsuit said the Predators invited Davis to do the stunt between periods Dec. 13, and he was injured practicing it.
The trick was supposed to use a sled and giant slingshot to propel Davis across the ice rink into bowling pins. The suit, first reported by The City Paper, claims that Davis instead was thrown into the side of rink. He broke his ankle and had to undergo surgery.
A spokeswoman for the Predators said Wednesday that the team doesn't comment on pending litigation.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Seabrook suspended 3 games for Backes hit
- Bruins muscle up to even series with Wings
- Sharks score 7 unanswered, lead Kings 2-0
- Habs edge Lightning, take 3-0 series lead
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Nashville Predators Shea Weber #6 White Premier Jersey