Erik Karlsson signs with Jokerit
Norris Trophy winner Erik Karlsson has signed with Jokerit of the Finnish Elite League, his agent Don Meehan confirmed to ESPN.com.
Karlsson will play for the duration of the lockout.
The 22-year-old Swede had a career-high 78 points (19-59) in 81 games with the Ottawa Senators last season.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
- Leafs hire analytics guru Dubas as asst. GM
- Rangers, Zuccarello avoid arbitration with deal
- Stars agree to four-year deal with Roussel
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Ottawa Senators Cross-Body Red Sheen Purse