Seven KHL games slated for ESPN3
ESPN will stream at least seven Kontinental Hockey League games on ESPN3, starting Oct. 9 and including the KHL All-Star Game.
The first game -- Lev vs. Dynamo Moscow on Oct. 9 at 1 p.m. ET -- also will air on ESPN2. Steve Levy and Barry Melrose will call the first game, which will re-air at 8 p.m. the same night on ESPN2.
In addition to Melrose and Levy, play-by-play announcer Paul Romanuk and analyst Aaron Murphy will call games.
This isn't the first time ESPN3 has carried KHL games in the U.S. More than 50 games were televised during the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons, and in January 2010, ESPN3 carried the league's All-Star Game.
Other games on the schedule include Dynamo Moscow vs. Amur (Sun., Oct. 13 at 9 a.m. ET), Dynamo Moscow vs. Sibir HD (Oct. 16, 11:30 a.m. ET), SKA vs. Sibir HD (Oct. 18, 11:45 a.m. ET), Dinamo Riga vs. Metallurg Mg (Oct. 22, 12:30 p.m. ET) and Dynamo Moscow vs. Dinamo Riga HD (Oct. 29, 11:30 a.m. ET).
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
- Blue Jackets activate Tyutin, reassign Goloubef
- Stars 'happy' Peverley able to visit practice
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Washington Capitals Alexander Ovechkin Hart Memorial Trophy Gold Coin Photo