Claude Giroux has neck injury
Giroux suffered the injury in a game last Friday with Berlin. He also underwent concussion tests in Germany over the weekend.
In a text message, Giroux said he'll be "fine."
"We want to make sure we get the right diagnosis with the neck injury. It's a precaution," Brisson said. "We believe it's a minor injury. He felt better yesterday, but we just don't want to take any chances."
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Philadelphia Flyers Claude Giroux #28 Orange T-Shirt