Blues activate Vladimir Tarasenko
ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Blues got another member of their second line back, activating rookie Vladimir Tarasenko off injured reserve from a concussion, but lost another forward with T.J. Oshie placed on IR.
The 21-year-old Tarasenko, a first-round draft pick in 2010, was activated in time for Saturday night's game against Anaheim. He has six goals and six assists in 17 games, ranking among the top rookies in points, goals and power-play goals despite missing 10 games after getting injured on a check at Colorado on Feb. 20.
Oshie sustained an apparent shoulder injury making a check in the second period Tuesday against San Jose. He has five goals and 12 assists in 26 games.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Youth St. Louis Blues Vladimir Tarasenko #91 Alternate Blue Replica Jersey