Blues' Oshie undergoes ankle surgery
The procedure was completed before the Blues played the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday night. Oshie missed 31 games during the 2010-11 season because of a fractured left ankle.
The 26-year-old Oshie, who missed the previous eight games, has seven goals and 13 assists in 30 games this season.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Peverley gets standing ovation at Stars game
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
- Lundqvist ties Richter for Rangers' win record
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Touch by Alyssa Milano Women's St. Louis Blues Field Goal V-Neck Blue T-Shirt