Tanguay returns to Avs in trade
The 33-year-old Tanguay is returning to Colorado, where he scored a career-high 29 goals in 2005-06. In 13 seasons with Colorado, Calgary, Montreal and Tampa Bay, he has 249 goals and 513 assists in 922 games.
Sarich has 20 goals, 128 assists and 1,051 penalty minutes in 915 games with Buffalo, Tampa Bay and Calgary.
Jones spent the past six seasons with the Avalanche. He has 70 goals and 56 assists in 272 games.
O'Brien has 13 goals and 75 assists in 483 games with Anaheim, Tampa Bay, Vancouver, Nashville and Colorado.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Wings' Howard hurts knee; Zetterberg to IR
- Sens' Cowen docked 2 games for blow to head
- Lightning's Panik is suspended for 2 games
- Blackhawks chase Emery, rough up Flyers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Calgary Flames Red Traverse Fleece Jacket