NHL All-Rookie team announced
NEW YORK -- Calder Trophy winner Jonathan Huberdeau of the Florida Panthers and fellow finalists Brendan Gallagher of the Montreal Canadiens and Brandon Saad of the Chicago Blackhawks are among those chosen for the NHL's All-Rookie team Saturday.
Voting was conducted by the Professional Hockey Writers' Association.
Huberdeau took top rookie honors by posting 14 goals and 17 assists while playing in Florida's 48 games this season. Gallagher had 15 goals and 13 assists in 44 games, and Saad had 10 goals and 17 assists in 46 games for the Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks.
Schultz posted eight goals and 19 assists in 48 games, logging an average of nearly 211/2 minutes of ice time. Brodin averaged more than 23 minutes in 45 games and had 11 points.
Allen went 9-4 in 15 games with a 2.46 goals-against average and .905 save percentage.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Blues' Tarasenko needs surgery, out 6 weeks
- Boychuk (leg) out for Bruins, is day to day
- Stajan thankful for support after death of son
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Youth Florida Panthers Jonathan Huberdeau #11 Replica Red Jersey