Sick Leafs GM doing 'very well'
TORONTO -- Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis has been released from the hospital after feeling sick during Saturday night's game.
The team says the 47-year-old executive is doing "very well" after spending the night in the hospital. He became "unwell" during the second period against Ottawa and saw team physicians at Air Canada Centre.
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment said in a statement he went to the hospital as a precaution and for further tests.
Nonis is in his second season as Toronto's general manager.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Toronto Maple Leafs Big Logo Navy Hoodie