Habs' Daniel Briere skating again
Coach Michel Therrien says Briere skated Monday at the team's practice facility along with forward Brandon Prust, who has been out with a shoulder injury.
Briere sustained a concussion Oct. 19 on a hit by Nashville's Eric Nystrom and has not played since.
Briere had a goal and two assists in eight games before the injury. Prust, who also hasn't played since Oct. 19, has two goals and one assist.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Blues' Tarasenko needs surgery, out 6 weeks
- Pens' Letang cleared to practice after stroke
- Stars-Jackets game rescheduled for April 9
- Flyers beat Penguins for second straight day
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Montreal Canadiens Red X-tra Lite Elite Polo