Canucks extend goalie Eddie Lack
The 25-year-old Swede made his NHL debut on Oct. 6 against the Calgary Flames, stopping 32 shots for his first career victory.
In five appearances this season, Lack has a 2-2-0 record and .911 save percentage behind Canucks' No. 1 goalie Roberto Luongo.
Prior to this season, Lack played three seasons with the Canucks' American Hockey League affiliates.
The goaltender was originally signed by Vancouver as a free agent on April 6, 2010, and could have become a restricted free agent next summer.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ducks beat Kings after tying goal waived off
- Iginla's 2 goals give Bruins 8th straight win
- Bishop gets 31st win to set Lightning record
- Canadiens storm back to down Sens in OT
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Vancouver Canucks Roberto Luongo Bracelet