Air Canada Centre
Air Canada Centre40 Bay St.
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2X2
Air Canada Centre is also known as ACC or The Hangar because it is sponsored by Canada's largest airline. The Maple Leafs also have maintained the team's rich history with several displays and memorabilia. Air Canada Centre hosted the 2000 NHL All-Star Game and the 2004 World of Hockey championship game. Air Canada Centre is also home to the NBA's Toronto Raptors.
- All Standing Room Only (SRO) sections are No Alcohol sections.
- Standing Room Only (SRO) tickets must be specified as such in order to map properly.
- Platinum Sections 107-109 and 118-120 include Rows 1-9.
- Platinum Sections 106, 110, 117 and 121 include Rows 2-9.
- Platinum Sections 101-104 and 112-115 include Rows 5-9.
- Gold Sections 106-110 and 117-121 include Rows 10-23.
- Gold Sections 101-105 and 122 include Rows 10-21.
- Gold Sections 111-115 include Rows 10-16.
- Gold Section 116 include Rows 10-18W.
- Lower Bowl Endzone Sections 111-115 include Rows 17-28.
- Lower Bowl Endzone Section 116 includes Rows 19-28.
- Air Canada Club Sections 106-110 and 117-121 include Rows 24-28.
- Air Canada Club Sections 105 and 122 include Rows 22-30.
- Air Canada Club Sections 101-104 include Rows 22-32.
- Air Canada Club Rail seating is located in the front of the Air Canada Club Restaurant and offers a full view of the ice.
- Balcony Prime seating includes Rows 1-11.
- Balcony seating includes Rows 12-19.
- Balcony Baseline Sections 301-305, 313 and 317 include Rows 1-6.
- Balcony Baseline Sections 314-316 include Rows 1-6.
- Tickets not specified by the seller as Platinum Lounge, Platinum Goal, Gold Center, Gold Goal, Balcony Prime Center or Balcony Prime Goal may map to a less premium section.
40 Bay St.
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2X2
From the east: Take Highway 401 West to DVP South to Gardiner Expressway to Yonge Street exit. Go west on Lakeshore to York Street.
From the west: Take QEW East to Gardiner Expressway to York Street North.
Public parking is available on Queens Quay, Bay Street and the surrounding area.
Fans may take the Yonge/University subway line to Union Station, which is within easy walking distance to Air Canada Centre. Call the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) for more information at (416)-393-4636 or visit the Toronto Transit Commission Web site. Fans from outlying areas of Metro Toronto can take GO Transit to Union Station. Contact GO Transit information at (416) 869-3200 or (888) 438-6646) or online at the Go Transit Web site.
No Upcoming Games