Annie Bersagel may not be the most decorated woman in Saturday's U.S. Olympic marathon trials, but she's hoping her determination drives her, like it did in New York two years ago.
- UConn's Stewart to join U.S. national team camp
- Picabo Street to argue self-defense, wants trial
- Hockey Olympian father, son put golds on block
- IOC medical director seeks to allay Zika fears
- Aussie doc: Rio water bigger worry than Zika
- U.S. routs Costa Rica to open Olympic qualifying
- Coe: Nestle hypocritical to pull IAAF deal