Alex Morgan's two goals were a good sign, but a reliable starting 11 has also emerged as the U.S. women's national team impressed in its opener of CONCACAF qualifying for the Rio Olympics.
- IOC medical director seeks to allay Zika fears
- Aussie doc: Rio water bigger worry than Zika
- U.S. routs Costa Rica to open Olympic qualifying
- Lord Coe says IAAF won't accept sponsor blow
- Lauren Jackson to decide on Rio Games in March
- Millar in British Cycling anti-doping mentor role
- Blazers' Lillard added to U.S. Olympic roster pool