An AP report that revealed serious health risks for athletes competing in Rio waters at next year's Olympics is maddening in its contradictions with years of official vows to clean things up.
- Bach says IOC must uphold ethical standards
- Encore? Wambach planning to play at '16 Games
- Austrian pole vaulter injured after training fall
- Biles, world champion U.S. gymnast, going pro
- Russia wins synchro mixed duet gold at worlds
- 'Miracle' goalie selling memorabilia for $5.7M
- Inbee Park critical of qualifying rules for Rio