The 2022 Olympic bid is down to Almaty, Kazakhstan, and Beijing. No matter which way the IOC decides, the final result will lead to more criticism and a less-interested audience.
- Rio Olympics water rife with sewage, test finds
- Encore? Wambach planning to play at '16 Games
- Biles, world champion U.S. gymnast, going pro
- Russia suspended by FIBA; Euro play in doubt
- Inbee Park critical of qualifying rules for Rio
- 'Miracle' goalie selling memorabilia for $5.7M
- '20 Tokyo chief apologizes to IOC over stadium