PARK CITY, Utah -- John Daly, Matt Antoine and Kyle Tress were selected Wednesday to the U.S. national skeleton team, joining Noelle Pikus-Pace and Katie Uhlaender as the World Cup season looms.
Daly, Pikus-Pace and Uhlaender already had byes onto the team, but Antoine and Tress raced their way on.
Antoine clinched his spot after sweeping the selection race series, while Tress finished second to Antoine in selection race points to earn the third spot on the men's World Cup team.
The World Cup tour kicks off in late November in Calgary, Alberta.
Annie O'Shea, Kimber Gabryszak and Savannah Graybill were selected to the Intercontinental Cup team, while Mike Dellemann, Allen Blackwell and Tom Santagato earned positions on the men's side.
The Intercontinental Cup series begins Dec. 3 in Igls, Austria.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE OLYMPICS HEADLINES
- Durant, USA pull away from Spain to win gold
- Clippers' Paul has successful surgery on thumb
- Schmitt back to school after Olympic stardom
- Olympian Raisman, Poland Spring sign deal
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's USA Hockey Paul Martin #7 Navy Replica T-Shirt