LOS ANGELES All footage of ``Crocodile Hunter'' Steve
Irwin's death has been destroyed, his widow said.
Terri Irwin told TV's ``Access Hollywood'' in an interview
airing this week that the tape was destroyed when it was no longer
needed for the investigation into his death.
``There's standard protocols for examining certain evidence and
that's no longer necessary, so we're very proud that Steve's last
documentary is going to air and that's his last footage with
wildlife,'' she said.
Steve Irwin died Sept. 4 in Australia after a stingray's tail
pierced his chest while he was shooting two projects, including
``Ocean's Deadliest'' for the Discovery Channel.
Queensland, Australia, state Coroner Michael Barnes said last
week that the original tape was returned to Terri Irwin, and all
copies had been destroyed.
When asked by ``Access Hollywood'' about reports that she kept
that tape, she responded, ``Oh no, all footage has been
Steve Irwin's manager, John Stainton, said Saturday that the
completed ``Ocean's Deadliest'' minus footage from the day Irwin
was killed would be screened in the United States on Jan. 21.