|Sure, LeBron and the Lakers will dominate the buzz. But that ain't all that's happenin' in the NBA this season. Carmelo will be making sweet music in Denver, and Kenyon will be sizing up his next contract for Jersey. Page 2's Dan Shanoff let's it all hang out with what's Hot 'n Not this year. Like Nelly says, "You're with a winner."|
SHANOFF: HOOPS ON FIRE
In Page 2's alternate universe, Jim Caple recaps the bitter end of the Red Sox-Cubs World Series.
THE SPORTS GUY
After a summer of NBA TV and ESPN Classic, Bill Simmons wonders where is the NBA of old?
Ralph Wiley wanted to like "Radio," wanted to feel good about the flick. But the story just didn't work.
KNUCKLES VS. KISSES
The Yanks bump fists. The Marlins kiss. Page 2's Eric Neel wonders which ritual the baseball gods will favor?
ESPN Radio's Mike Greenberg says let the athletes do drugs if they want. But steroids is a different story.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria, left, and actor Wayne Knight. This match was requested by Todd Slavinsky in Plano, Texas, and Dan Moir in Winnipeg. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri.., Oct. 24: Apocalypse Now
• Thur., Oct. 23: Office Space 2
• Wed., Oct. 22: What the Heck . . . ?
• Tue., Oct. 21: Uniform-gate
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• Baseball's Most Painful Losses
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time