|Just like Hank Stram in the '60s and '70s, Dick Vermeil and speedster Dante Hall are keeping Kansas City ahead of the curve. Put the good feel of the Chiefs' love-fest with the good eats at Gates Barbeque, and Ralph Wiley has himself a road trip he doesn't want to see end. Can K.C. go undefeated? Why not?|
WILEY: BEST IN THE BUSINESS
THE SPORTS GUY
After taking two days to preview the West, Bill Simmons breezes through the East in Part 3 of his NBA preview.
MORE THAN MONEY
It's not all about dollar signs. Page 2's Eric Neel says baseball's free agents have their own particular wish lists.
THE HOT LIST
To celebrate Halloween, Page 2 has some ideas on what's scary and what is isn't in sports.
Page 2's Graham Hays watched LeBron's debut and fills us in on the Really Big Details.
LOST IN L.A.
What's happened to Kobe? Jason Whitlock says Kobe is another L.A. child star gone wild.
Page 2's Whitney Casey faces her fears above the Big Apple as she suits up for Trapeze School New York.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|In honor of Debra Messing's pregnancy, it's "Will and Grace" star Harry Connick Jr. and Colorado Avalanche center Joe Sakic. This match was requested by 12 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri., Oct. 31: Fright Night
• Thur., Oct. 30: A Fine Mess
• Wed., Oct. 29: FANNN-tastic Forecasts
• Tue., Oct. 28: Rack 'em Up!
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ballpark Tour: Final rankings
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time