|The humans say USC is No. 1. The computers spit out Oklahoma and LSU for the Sugar Bowl. Mock the BCS? Ahh, that would be too easy, writes Brian Murphy. But it gets us thinking: What if the BCS super computer were in charge of other sports and pop culture? The Brewers in the World Series? Tom Green for best actor? |
MURPHY: DOES NOT COMPUTE
The Bulls are playing better and it has everything to do with Scott Skiles, Page 2's Eric Neel found out.
Picture this: Model/actresses in lingerie playing tackle football. Now, go read the story.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|Bengals Cornerback Kevin Kaesviharn, left, and actor Keanu Reeves. This match was requested by Mitchell Mustain and BigDogMatt in Cincinnati. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri., Dec. 5: Striking Back
• Thur., Dec. 4: Leather and Lace
• Wed., Dec. 3: Handle the Truth!
• Tue., Dec. 2: The LeBron Project
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions with Jack Nicholson
• Ugliest Uniform Bracket
• Re-building the Yankees
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers
• The most underrated athletes of all time
• The most overrated athletes of all time