Bill Simmons has a million questions running through his head (Is Anquan Boldin the greatest garbage-time receiver ever?), but only one matters: When did the NFL turn into the NBA? As Bill handicaps the bubble teams and breaks down the contenders, he keeps noticing how much more dominant the AFC appears.|
THE SPORTS GUY: PLAYOFF PICTURE
THE SPORTS GUY
Page 2's Bill Simmons suggests we have a reality series for the Blazers -- before it's too late.
WHEELIN' AND DEALIN'
Page 2 headed to the Quality Inn in Hawaii for some heavy-duty trade talk.
MAKING THE CALL
Two names. Who do you want? Kidd or AI? Randy or Jamal? Larry or Eli? It's not so easy, is it?
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Cavaliers guard Ricky Davis, left, and Andre 3000 of OutKast. This match was requested by 60 of our readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Thur., Dec. 11: Winter Wonderland
• Wed., Dec. 10: You Make the Call
• Tues., Dec. 9: BCS Band-Aid
• Mon., Dec. 8: Inhuman Nature
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions with Jack Nicholson
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers