|What was Pete Rose thinking when he admitted to betting on baseball? Maybe it was Britney. What was Matt Hasselbeck thinking when he guaranteed a score? Maybe it was Britney. And what was Jason Alexander thinking when he annuled his marriage? Oh my, that one definitely was Britney. Or was it? You tell us.|
WHAT THE HECK WERE THEY THINKING?
After reading the Pete Rose book, Alysse Minkoff says Charlie Hustle appears defiant and embarrassed at the same time.
Rob is getting nervous that he hasn't heard back from LeBron's agents. Is it something he said?
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Columbus Blue Jackets goalie Fred Brathwaite, left, and model/singer Tyrese. This match was requested by Marc Olsen in Denver, Colo.Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Wed., Jan. 7: Wait 'til NEXT Year
• Tue., Jan. 6: Hit King Confessions
• Mon., Jan. 5: Britney Splitney
• Fri., Jan. 2: Cover Boy
Other featured content:
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003: Part I
• Sex and Sports, 2003: Part II
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers