|It took union suits, hand warmers, toe warmers, peppermint schnapps, whiskey, brewskis and, of course, a heartwarming Patriots' victory. But Mike O'Malley, the star of the CBS sitcom "Yes, Dear," and Alysse Minkoff managed to keep all their fingers and toes as they braved the arctic air in Foxboro on Saturday night.|
MINKOFF: THE DEEP FREEZE
The conference title games haven't even been played yet, but the NFL playoffs have already seen several memorable games, including three overtime contests. Following last fall's memorable MLB postseason, the WB is wondering: Have the NFL playoffs been more exciting than baseball's?
THE SPORTS GUY
Please step away from Bill Simmons. He's perfect on his NFL playoff picks, and he doesn't want to be jinxed.
Page 2's Ralph Wiley sees hope for the Redskins and foresees this week's playoff matchups.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Packers CB Mike McKenzie, left, and Black Eyed Peas rapster Will.I.Am. This match was requested by 22 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri., Jan. 9: Don't Jinx It!
• Thur., Jan. 8: Britney Brain Lock
• Wed., Jan. 7: Wait 'til NEXT Year
• Tue., Jan. 6: Hit King Confessions
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003: Part I
• Sex and Sports, 2003: Part II
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers