|There he was, just trying to get back to the set to see Woody and Wesley. Then suddenly, Hollywood Jock was a fugitive from justice with a story to tell about police harassment. Trouble is, Rob Ryder's story didn't hold up under interrogation from the players with real gripes. Oh well, at least interest is heating up in Rob's movie script.|
RYDER: PUTTING PEDAL TO HIS METTLE
THE WATER COOLER
It's tough to be a Mainland Sports fan when you're hanging out in Maui, says Page 2's Brian Murphy.
Page 2's Ralph Wiley sees hope for the Redskins and foresees this week's playoff matchups.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Titans coach Jeff Fisher, left, and author Stephen King. This match was requested by 18 Page 2 readers. Browse our archives of past pairs or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., Jan. 12: Eskimo Up!
• Fri., Jan. 9: Don't Jinx It!
• Thur., Jan. 8: Britney Brain Lock
• Wed., Jan. 7: Wait 'til NEXT Year
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Were They Thinking?
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003: Part I
• Sex and Sports, 2003: Part II
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time
• Ultimate Scorecard: 101 best uniform numbers