|It's been a half-century since Milan High School upset Muncie Central for the Indiana state championship. That's reason enough for Page 2 to re-visit "Hoosiers" with Bill Simmons' column about Jimmy Chitwood's sharpshooting dialogue. And Page 2's Jeff Merron presents another classic: the movie's reel life vs. the game's real life.
SPORTS GUY'S DIARY | REAL VS. REEL
Before the first pitch is thrown out for the 2004 season, Page 2's Eric Neel has a few hopes and dreams he'd like to share.
Davis Love III may not appreciate it, but Page 2's Brian Murphy wonders about a world without heckling.
SEX & SPORTS
Page 2's Jeff Merron brings you the latest naughty news and notes from the worlds of sex and sports.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's actor Stuart Townsend, Oscar-winner Charlize Theron's beau, and Colorado star forward Teemu Selanne (left). This match was submitted by Steve Maughan of Clifton, NJ. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., March 1: Diamond Dreams
• Fri., Feb. 27: Oscar's Bingo!
• Thur., Feb. 26: Unfrozen Caveman Pitcher
• Wed., Feb. 25: Hottest of the Hot
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions for Heather Mitts
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time