|In the end, it doesn't matter whether Barry Bonds used steroids, according to Ralph Wiley, because no performance-enhancing drug exists that can account for Bonds' power numbers. So why are we so outraged? For the answer to that question, Ralph suggests we look in the mirror. We might not like what we see.|
WILEY: SOUR GRAPES
THE SPORTS GUY
After watching regime after regime blow up his beloved Celtics, the Sports Guy is ready to take over.
FREE YAO NOW!
Page 2's Eric Neel is leading a revolution to free Yao Ming -- and he's enlisting your help.
SEX & SPORTS
Page 2's Jeff Merron brings you the latest naughty news and notes from the worlds of sex and sports.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's country music star Brad Paisley, right, and Rams quarterback Marc Bulger. This match was submitted by Matt Larsen of Forks, Wash. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Wed., March 3: The Way We Were
• Tue., March 2: "Hoosier" Daddy
• Mon., March 1: Diamond Dreams
• Fri., Feb. 27: Oscar's Bingo!
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions for Heather Mitts
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time