|What possessed Jose Canseco to think he could catch on with the Dodgers? Don't you wish you knew what went through Jon Kitna's mind when he heard he'd lost his starting job with the Bengals? Anybody have any idea what's lurking inside Pamela Anderson's cerebellum? You can help figure it out. Vote now.|
WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY THINKING?
The outrage over Barry Bonds isn't about steroids. It's about a guy people don't want to see breaking home-run records.
THE SPORTS GUY
After watching regime after regime blow up his beloved Celtics, the Sports Guy is ready to take over.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Michigan State hoops coach Tom Izzo, right, and Swedish ping-pong star Jan-Ove Waldner. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Thur., March 4: In Defense of Barry
• Wed., March 3: The Way We Were
• Tue., March 2: "Hoosier" Daddy
• Mon., March 1: Diamond Dreams
Other featured content:
• 10 Burning Questions for Heather Mitts
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time