|Think it was just a meaningless exhibition game? You are wrong, jockstrap-breath. Sunday's Red Sox-Yankees tiff was for all the marbles -- at least, the marbles lost by the fans Jim Caple found camping out overnight for tickets. Not to worry if you missed the action. You can still play along with Page 2's exhibition board game.|
FUN PAGE | CAPLE: FAN FRENZY
So in his new book, Ken Venturi has accused Arnold Palmer of cheating in the 1958 Masters. Maybe Arnie did; maybe Arnie didn't. But the Writers' Bloc has a few other questions for Venturi. Like, why now?
EASY DOES IT
Jim Harrick Jr. gives easy tests. But you don't know the half of it.
Derek and Nomar are now accepting applications to replace A-Rod in their Holy Trinity.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Mr. Mackey of South Park and ESPN's John Clayton. This match was submitted by Rashad of Washington, D.C. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri., March 5: Dazed and Confused
• Thur., March 4: In Defense of Barry
• Wed., March 3: The Way We Were
• Tue., March 2: "Hoosier" Daddy
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• 10 Burning Questions for Heather Mitts
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time