|It's been a wild week for Terrell Owens, and that's putting it mildly. He was going to be a free agent . . . NOT! He was going to stay with the 49ers . . . NOT! He was going to be a Raven . . . NOT! Now he's going to be an Eagle . . . MAYBE! What exactly is going on in that big brain of his? We dig deep into his cerebellum to find out.|
BEING . . . TERRELL OWENS
The Bay Area weather prompts Brian Murphy to revisit The Cooler.
You want to know about baseball history? Ask a Yankee fan.
Only Red Sox fans would treat a spring training game like this.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Utah's Andrei Kirilenko (right) and actor Dolph Lundgren, a.k.a. Ivan Drago of "Rocky IV." This match was submitted 17 times. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., March 8: Let the Fun Begin
• Fri., March 5: Dazed and Confused
• Thur., March 4: In Defense of Barry
• Wed., March 3: The Way We Were
Other featured content:
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time