|It isn't enough to putt like Annika Sorenstam -- not for Alysse Minkoff, anyway. She has to drive like Annika, too . . . in a Mercedes. She even has to dress like Annika -- sports bra and all. So what happens when Alysse takes her game to the McLean Golf School so she can be like Annika? Hint: It involves a happy dance.|
MINKOFF: GRIP IT AND RIP IT
MUST SEE O.J.
Page 2 steals a glance at O.J. Simpson's television records.
Tim Keown dissects the power of the Bud Selig gag order.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Minnesota GM Kevin McHale, right, and singer Paul McCartney. This match was submitted by Adam Hirsch of Columbus Ohio. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Tue., March 9: Brain Waver
• Mon., March 8: Let the Fun Begin
• Fri., March 5: Dazed and Confused
• Thur., March 4: In Defense of Barry
Other featured content:
• Being . . . Terrell Owens
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time