|Thursday's raucous first-round NCAA Tournament action is the beginning of the best three weeks of sports noise in the calendar year. But it won't drown out the hypocrisy that ESPN Radio's Mike Greenberg hears from NCAA president Myles Brand. It's time for Brand to stop fooling fans about the NCAA's real mission.|
GREENBERG: COLLECTION OF PHONINESS
THE HOT LIST
The Madness is upon us, here's what's sizzling and fizzling.
OUR OLYMPIC BASEBALL TEAM
The U.S. won't have an Olympic baseball team -- but Greece, a country which doesn't play the sport, will.
Are cheerleaders athletes? Page 2's Mary Buckheit didn't believe it until she saw for herself.
THE SPORTS GUY
Bill Simmons, one-time wrestling fanatic, checks in with a running diary of Wrestlemania XX.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's actor Matt LeBlanc of "Friends" and Gonzaga star Blake Stepp. This match was submitted by Corey Adkins of Ashburn, Va. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Wed., March 17: Dance Fever
• Tue., March 16: Wacky Bracket
• Mon., March 15: Diary-Mania XX
• Fri., March 12: Age of Consent
Other featured content:
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time