|You ain't seen nothin' 'til you've seen March Madness in Vegas. Page 2 turned Alysse Minkoff loose on Sin City with a $750,000 line of funny-money credit at Caesars, and told her to do us proud. Our one word of advice: Don't, under any circumstances, do anything silly like bet the family nest egg on UAB to beat Kentucky. Oh my!|
MINKOFF: KNOW WHEN TO FOLD 'EM
THE SPORTS GUY
As nasty as Todd Bertuzzi's attack on Steve Moore was, the Sports Guy couldn't stop watching it. Could you?
Ralph Wiley hangs out with Warren Sapp and hangs some criticism on Reggie Jackson.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|We couldn't resist this one, not when every person we talked to Saturday said the same thing: Eastern Michigan coach Suzy Merchant (left) looks a heck of a lot like actor Sissy Spacek (right). Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Fri, March 19: Family Feud
• Thur., March 18: Two-faced
• Wed., March 17: Dance Fever
• Tue., March 16: Wacky Bracket
Other featured content:
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time