|Doctor's orders: Page 2's Bill Simmons was to spend the Tournament's first two rounds flat on his back, remote in hand. Then he saw Bob Huggins and Mark Few coach their teams to losses. He saw missed buzzer-beater after missed buzzer-beater. He saw the Tar Heels lose. And the Sports Guy had to stand up and holler. Ouch!|
SIMMONS: A FEW LINGERING QUESTIONS
The highlight of Brian Murphy's spring training trip? A fan's impossible eating dream.
Page 2's Alysse Minkoff takes the overs and unders in Vegas during the first and second rounds, and ends sideways and up.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's Memphis GM Jerry West (right) and former defense secretary William Cohen. This match was submitted by Roger Collier of Ottawa, Ontario. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., March 22: Parlays and Payoffs
• Fri, March 19: Family Feud
• Thur., March 18: Two-faced
• Wed., March 17: Dance Fever
Other featured content:
• Tournament Edition: What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time