|You blew it. You went to the toga party when you should've boned up on your bracket. You chose the all-nighter with a kegger rather than the all-nighter with a textbook on UAB's press. But Dr. Graham Hays, Page 2's Ph.D. in Bracketology, is a lenient taskmaster. Pass his last-chance quiz, and you might not flag the class.|
HAYS: NO. 2 PENCILS ONLY, PLEASE
So you didn't have Nevada. So what? Stop whining about your bracket -- it's all a guessing game, anyway.
THE SPORTS GUY
When is a bad back a good thing for Bill Simmons? When it lets him watch an entire weekend of NCAA hoops.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|These leaders may be short, but they're big in stature. It's Duke head coach Mike Krzyzewski (right) and emperor Napoleon. This match was submitted by Matt Murphy of Houston. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Tue., March 23: Scream Teams
• Mon., March 22: Parlays and Payoffs
• Fri, March 19: Family Feud
• Thur., March 18: Two-faced
Other featured content:
• Tournament Edition: What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• Being . . . Allen Iverson
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time