|We have no idea where this will take us. But it's the season for this sort of thing, so our Wacky Bracket starts today with first-round matchups that include an arrest-mug showdown between Saddam Hussein and Nick Nolte. Vote now. And later this week: Who gives better phone -- Joe Horn or the "Can You Hear Me Now?" guy?|
WACKY BRACKET: FIRST ROUND BEGINS
THE SPORTS GUY
Bill Simmons, one-time wrestling fanatic, checks in with a running diary of Wrestlemania XX.
Page 2's Brian Murphy loves Selection Sunday -- the beginning of all Madness.
GOOD MORNING MR. TYSON
Mike Tyson is teaching kids to box as part of his court-ordered community service. But his lessons are more about life.
Page 2's Patrick Hruby has the solution for our beleaguered friends in the sports world who didn't get it in writing: consent forms.
|If your favorite writer isn't on Page 2 today, click here to check out our full roster of columnists.|
|It's actor Jean Reno (right) and Sacramento center Vlade Divac. This match was submitted by Brent Norquist of Chelmsford, Mass. Browse our archives of past pairings or click here to submit a future duo for Page 2.|
If you missed Page 2 over the last week, check out our back issues:
• Mon., March 15: Diary-Mania XX
• Fri., March 12: Age of Consent
• Thur., March 11: Real World: Bracketville
• Wed., March 10: Swing Doctor
Other featured content:
• Being . . . Terrell Owens
• What the Heck Are They Thinking?
• The 100 Most Memorable Super Bowl Moments
• Best Sports Cities of 2003
• Sex and Sports, 2003
• All-Time World Series Rankings
• 100 Greatest Home Runs of All Time