How well do you remember the thrilling seven-game ALCS between the Angels and Red Sox in 1986? Try your hand at these 10 questions from Page 2 and then click on the link at the bottom of the page to get the answers.
1. Who drove in the final three runs for the Red Sox in their pivotal Game 5 win?
2. Which Angels pitcher gave up all three of those runs?
3. Which two current major-league managers appeared in the '86 ALCS?
4. Of the 12 players to homer in the '86 ALCS, who was the only one to homer more than once?
5. Which four players who played in the '86 ALCS were on big-league rosters this season?
6. Who led the Red Sox in hitting in the '86 ALCS?
7. Which Red Sox pitcher blew a save (and eventually lost the game) by hitting Brian Downing to force in the tying run in Game 4 of the ALCS?
8. Who was the only pitcher from either team to suffer multiple losses in the '86 ALCS?
9. Who were the only pitchers to record saves in the '86 ALCS?
10. Who recorded the only stolen base for the Red Sox in the '86 ALCS?
Click here to get the answers