|Top 10 Cuban changes at Dairy Queen|
By Mark Talkington
Special to Page 2
10. After pulling in a profit thanks to the gawkers-and-media lunch rush Wednesday, the franchise will be sold to McDonald's and Cuban will retire -- again
9. Shawn Bradley will be brought in to reach extra napkins stored on high shelf
8. Recently unemployed Steve Spurrier will be hired as assistant manager just for his love of attractive visors
6. Cuban will insist his name tag be changed to read "Dairy King"
5. Employees will be asked to dress down in order to fit in better with the boss
4. New marketing slogan: "It's Nowitzkidillyiscious"
3. New Dennis the Menace spokesperson will be unveiled: This time it's Rodman!
And the No. 1 change to expect now that Mark Cuban has worked at a Dairy Queen:
1. He'll match day's Blizzard consumption 1-for-1