IndyCar Series competition president Derrick Walker is respected in the garage. But he is leaving amid dissatisfaction with the series' aero kits and how they have affected racing.
- Dungey wins at Washougal for 4th victory of year
- Karam says he offered Carpenter olive branch
- IndyCar conduct code aims to limit driver gripes
- Two Superbike racers die in Laguna Seca crash
- Ex-teammate honors Bianchi with Iowa win
- Ryan Dungey sweeps at Spring Creek National
- Marquez wins German MotoGP for sixth time