Scott Dixon came to the U.S. to race, but he has done much more than that. His fourth IndyCar championship earned Sunday at Sonoma was his most unlikely, and at 35, the best may be yet to come.
- Wilson's brother: No blame over 'freak' accident
- Rossi wins British GP, retakes lead in MotoGP
- Karam sought counseling in light of Wilson's death
- Servia to drive Wilson's No. 25 Honda in finale
- Deaths robbing Letterman of his love for racing
- IndyCar's Wilson will save 6 by donating organs
- F1 drivers pay tribute to Justin Wilson