Every idea in racing in recent years seems to have been prefaced with "This will be great for the sport." It wasn't in nearly every case, Ryan McGee writes, and now it's time to fix it.
- Driver, trainer error ruled out in Edwards' death
- Roczen wins in Glendale to snap Dungey's streak
- IndyCar puts safety atop priority list entering '16
- Honda will continue supplying IndyCar with engines
- Race car ends up in traffic jam after wrong turn
- Sharp's ESM team rolls to Rolex 24 victory
- Ex-F1 driver Chilton joins Ganassi for 2016