The guy who finished 42nd is No. 1. The driver who finished first at Pocono on Sunday? He's just fifth. How does that work? It's a whole different calculus to put Kevin Harvick on top in Ryan McGee's Sprint Cup Power Rankings.
- Blaney sets Iowa record in first win of season
- Ky. Busch thrives in all formats, wins Trucks race
- Kyle Busch continues tear, takes pole at Pocono
- Kauffman: Ganassi purchase means consolidation
- Kyle Busch grabs elusive Indy win, nears top 30
- SMI devalues NHMS by $100M since purchase
- Ky. Busch uses late pass to win Indy Xfinity race