Kevin Harvick and Jimmie Johnson have been running up front all year, but Johnson now has a 4-2 advantage in trophies. That's enough to give him the edge in Ryan McGee's mind.
- Johnson makes history with 10th Dover victory
- NASCAR meets with drivers over safety, rules
- Buescher bumps Wallace, wins Xfinity at Dover
- JJ's appeal could backfire after qualifying 14th
- Cobb walks up track in trucks race, breaks rule
- Reddick charges late to win Dover truck race
- Dover track to further reduce seating capacity